More about UltraFloor Level IT Renovate:
UltraFloor Level IT Renovate is a single part, fibre reinforced smoothing underlayment. The product’s unique formulation consists of a powered blend of cements, graded fillers and additives. UltraFloor Level IT Renovate is suitable for the refurbishment of existing floors to depths between 3-40mm. The product is suitable for use on both commercial and domestic applications. It has excellent flow properties making it ideal for a wide range of flooring substrates.
Use as Internal Leveller
- Strong, stable and prepared flooring substrates such as concrete
- Sand & cement
- Cementitious tile backer boards
- Abraded ceramic & terrazzo tiles
- Calcium sulphate/anhydrite/hemihydrate screeds
- Existing cementitious underlayments
- Damp proof membranes and surface electrical radiant heating systems
- Timber floors that are firmly bonded, with no movement, such as plywood and chipboard panels
Its protein free formulation means that it can be used in biologically sensitive areas.
UltraFloor Level IT Renovate can be used with underfloor heating systems but depth of the product should be considered to maintain heating efficiency.
|Applied Thickness||Coverage Per Unit||Consumption per 100m2 Area|
|Specification||BS EN 1381:2002|
|Working time at 20oC||20 - 30 mins|
|Walk on hardness time at 20oC||2 - 2.5 hrs|
|Ready to receive floor coverings||4 hours|
|Compressive Strengths (BS EN 13892-2)||1 Day: > 14N/mm2
7 Days: > 15N/mm2
28 Days: >25N/mm2
|Flexural Strengths (BS EN 13892-2)||1 Day: > 3N/mm2
7 Days: > 4N/mm2
28 Days: > 5N/mm2
Tools should be thoroughly cleaned in water to remove excess materials immediately after use.
Store in a dry place at temperatures between 5°C and 30°C.
If stored correctly and used within 8 months of the date shown on the bag.
Download / Brochures: