Laticrete 335R SuperFlex Rapid more information:
|6 mm x 6mm notched trowel||6.6 - 8.0|
|6 mm x 9mm notched trowel||5.0 - 5.9|
|12 mm x 12mm notched trowel||3.3 - 4.0|
- For use in interior, exterior & fully immersed applications
- Suitable for use in wet & dry areas including kitchens, bathrooms, wet-rooms.
- Fixes ceramic, stone & porcelain tiles to all substrate types including impermeable surfaces, WBP exterior glued plywood and heated sub-floors.
- Ideal for use in applications where a long open time is preferred.
- The long open time and high grab properties of this adhesive are optimised for fixing all tiles including porcelain and glass.
- Gives the fixer the benefit of both an extended open time and rapid curing to a “walk on” strength after just 3 to 4 hours.
Laticrete 335R SuperFlex Rapid Suitable Substrates:
- Cement floor screed
- Concrete block & Render
- Ceramic tile & stone
- Heated sub-floors
- Gypsum & Anhydrite**
- Gypsum plasterboard
- Exterior glue WBP Plywood***
*Consult cement backer board manufacturer for specific installation recommendations and to verify acceptability for exterior use.
** Sealed with 2 coats of NXT Primer
*** Interior only
Packaging: 20 kg bag
- Mastics, adhesive mortars and pointing mortars for ceramic & stone tiles are not replacements for waterproofing membranes or air and water barriers. When a waterproofing membrane or air and water barriers is required, use LATICRETE® HYDROBAN Air & Water Barrier (see data sheets DS 633.0 & DS 633.5 for more information).
- Use the white version of LATICRETE® 335R for installing white or light coloured marble or stone.
- Not for use over hardwood or strip wood flooring, particle board carpet adhesive, vinyl tile cutback adhesive or plastic laminates.
- Do not apply directly over expansion/movement joints or structural movement cracks.
- Note: Surfaces must be structurally sound, stable and rigid enough to support ceramic/stone tile, thin brick and similar finishes.
- Use LATAPOXY® 300 Adhesive for installing green marble, Resin backed, or moisture sensitive tile, stone and agglomerates (refer to DS 633.0 for more information)
- Note: Substrate deflection under all live, dead and impact loads, including concentrated loads, must not exceed L/360 for thin bed ceramic tile/brick installations or L/480 for thin bed stone installations where L=span length.
Consult MSDS for more safety information.
- Some marbles and other stone have low flexural strength and might not be suitable for exterior installations, check with veneer manufacturer for suitability.
- During cold weather, protect finished work from traffic until fully cured.
- Contains portland cement and silica sand. May irritate eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
- DO NOT take internally. Silica sand may cause cancer or serious lung problems. Avoid breathing dust. Wear a respirator in dusty areas.
- For white and light-coloured stone, conduct test area to ensure no shadowing or staining is observed.
- Keep out of reach of children.